You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove BrowserAir for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall BrowserAir from your PCBrowserAir
. More info about BrowserAir can be read here
. The program is usually located in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\BrowserAir\Application folder (same installation drive as Windows). The complete uninstall command line for BrowserAir is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\BrowserAir\Application\unins000.exe. The program's main executable file occupies 677.50 KB (693760 bytes) on disk and is titled BrowserairExec.exe.
BrowserAir installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 6.78 MB (7113377
bytes) on disk.
- BrowserairExec.exe (677.50 KB)
- unins000.exe (703.16 KB)
- delegate_execute.exe (616.50 KB)
- nacl64.exe (2.04 MB)
- setup.exe (2.79 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 188.8.131.52
of BrowserAir. Click on the links below for other BrowserAir versions:
...click to view all...
Some files, folders and Windows registry data will not be uninstalled when you want to remove BrowserAir from your PC.Generally, the following files are left on disk:
Registry that is not removed:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Quick Launch\BrowserAir.lnk
BrowserAir is a program marketed by BrowserAir. Some users choose to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be hard because removing this by hand requires some experience related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK solution to uninstall BrowserAir is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete BrowserAir from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate BrowserAir or simply activate the Search feature and type in "BrowserAir". If it is installed on your PC the BrowserAir application will be found very quickly. After you click BrowserAir in the list , some information about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about BrowserAir, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall BrowserAir.
8. After removing BrowserAir, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of BrowserAir that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing BrowserAir with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall BrowserAir by BrowserAir from your PC, we are not saying that BrowserAir by BrowserAir is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall BrowserAir in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-24 07:31:26.530