This page is about BrowserAir for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is produced by How to uninstall BrowserAir from your computerBrowserAir
. Open here
where you can find out more on BrowserAir. Usually the BrowserAir application is to be found in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\BrowserAir\Application folder, depending on the user's option during setup. C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\BrowserAir\Application\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to remove BrowserAir. BrowserAir's primary file takes around 713.00 KB (730112 bytes) and its name is BrowserAir.exe.
BrowserAir contains of the executables below. They take 8.49 MB (8905889
bytes) on disk.
- BrowserAir.exe (713.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (703.16 KB)
- delegate_execute.exe (1.75 MB)
- nacl64.exe (1.82 MB)
- setup.exe (3.54 MB)
This web page is about BrowserAir version 22.214.171.124
only. You can find here a few links to other BrowserAir versions:
...click to view all...
If you are manually uninstalling BrowserAir we recommend you to verify if the following data is left behind on your PC.Directories left on disk:
Usually, the following files are left on disk:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\BrowserAir
Registry that is not cleaned:
Additional values that are not removed:
BrowserAir is a program offered by BrowserAir. Sometimes, computer users decide to remove it. Sometimes this can be hard because doing this manually requires some know-how related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY way to remove BrowserAir is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall BrowserAir using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate BrowserAir or simply activate the Search field and type in "BrowserAir". If it exists on your system the BrowserAir app will be found automatically. Notice that after you select BrowserAir in the list , the following information regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding BrowserAir, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove BrowserAir.
8. After uninstalling BrowserAir, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong BrowserAir that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing BrowserAir using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove BrowserAir by BrowserAir from your computer, nor are we saying that BrowserAir by BrowserAir is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove BrowserAir in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-24 10:19:01.290