Adobe Creative Cloud
You can find on this page details on how to uninstall Adobe Creative Cloud for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall Adobe Creative Cloud from your systemAdobe Systems Incorporated
. More info about Adobe Systems Incorporated can be seen here
. Adobe Creative Cloud is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Adobe\Adobe Creative Cloud\Utils folder, subject to the user's option. Adobe Creative Cloud's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Adobe\Adobe Creative Cloud\Utils\Creative Cloud Uninstaller.exe. Adobe Creative Cloud's main file takes around 2.69 MB (2821528 bytes) and is called Creative Cloud Uninstaller.exe.
Adobe Creative Cloud is composed of the following executables which occupy 6.98 MB (7320744
bytes) on disk:
- Creative Cloud Helper.exe (400.41 KB)
- Creative Cloud Uninstaller.exe (2.69 MB)
- CreativeCloud(URIHandler).exe (668.92 KB)
- CreativeCloudSet-Up.exe (2.68 MB)
- 7za.exe (581.55 KB)
The current web page applies to Adobe Creative Cloud version 22.214.171.1247
alone. Click on the links below for other Adobe Creative Cloud versions:
...click to view all...
If you're planning to uninstall Adobe Creative Cloud you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Registry keys:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Adobe Creative Cloud
Adobe Creative Cloud is a program by Adobe Systems Incorporated. Sometimes, people decide to erase this application. This is easier said than done because uninstalling this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK approach to erase Adobe Creative Cloud is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase Adobe Creative Cloud with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Adobe Creative Cloud or simply click the Search feature and type in "Adobe Creative Cloud". The Adobe Creative Cloud application will be found very quickly. After you click Adobe Creative Cloud in the list of apps, some information regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Adobe Creative Cloud, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Adobe Creative Cloud.
8. After uninstalling Adobe Creative Cloud, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Adobe Creative Cloud that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Adobe Creative Cloud with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Adobe Creative Cloud by Adobe Systems Incorporated from your PC, we are not saying that Adobe Creative Cloud by Adobe Systems Incorporated is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Adobe Creative Cloud in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-25 16:49:53.143