Adobe Creative Cloud
A way to uninstall Adobe Creative Cloud from your PC
This page contains thorough information on how to uninstall Adobe Creative Cloud for Windows. It was developed for Windows by Adobe Systems Incorporated
. Go over here
for more details on Adobe Systems Incorporated. The application is often located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Adobe\Adobe Creative Cloud\Utils folder. Take into account that this path can differ being determined by the user's choice. Adobe Creative Cloud's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Adobe\Adobe Creative Cloud\Utils\Creative Cloud Uninstaller.exe. Creative Cloud Uninstaller.exe is the Adobe Creative Cloud's primary executable file and it takes about 2.24 MB (2350480 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of Adobe Creative Cloud. They take an average of 6.43 MB (6738552
bytes) on disk.
- Creative Cloud Helper.exe (337.89 KB)
- Creative Cloud Uninstaller.exe (2.24 MB)
- CreativeCloud(URIHandler).exe (590.41 KB)
- CreativeCloudSet-Up.exe (2.71 MB)
- 7za.exe (581.55 KB)
The current web page applies to Adobe Creative Cloud version 126.96.36.199
alone. For other Adobe Creative Cloud versions please click below:
...click to view all...
How to uninstall Adobe Creative Cloud from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
Adobe Creative Cloud is an application released by the software company Adobe Systems Incorporated. Sometimes, people choose to uninstall it. Sometimes this is efortful because uninstalling this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY way to uninstall Adobe Creative Cloud is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this:
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Adobe Creative Cloud or simply click the Search feature and type in "Adobe Creative Cloud". The Adobe Creative Cloud program will be found automatically. When you select Adobe Creative Cloud in the list of applications, the following information about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Adobe Creative Cloud, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Adobe Creative Cloud.
8. After removing Adobe Creative Cloud, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Adobe Creative Cloud that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Adobe Creative Cloud using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
- Windows 8 (6.2)
- Windows 7 (6.1)
- Windows 8.1 (6.3)
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Adobe Creative Cloud by Adobe Systems Incorporated from your computer, nor are we saying that Adobe Creative Cloud by Adobe Systems Incorporated is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Adobe Creative Cloud in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-26 07:29:06.110