Adobe Creative Cloud
This info is about Adobe Creative Cloud for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall Adobe Creative Cloud from your computerAdobe Systems Incorporated
. Take a look here
for more information on Adobe Systems Incorporated. Usually the Adobe Creative Cloud application is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Adobe\Adobe Creative Cloud\Utils folder, depending on the user's option during install. The full command line for uninstalling Adobe Creative Cloud is C:\Program Files (x86)\Adobe\Adobe Creative Cloud\Utils\Creative Cloud Uninstaller.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for administrator rights. Creative Cloud Uninstaller.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 3.00 MB (3143856 bytes) on disk.
Adobe Creative Cloud installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 4.82 MB (5057728
bytes) on disk.
- Creative Cloud Uninstaller.exe (3.00 MB)
- CreativeCloud(URIHandler).exe (630.17 KB)
- CreativeCloudSet-Up.exe (658.67 KB)
- 7za.exe (580.17 KB)
The current page applies to Adobe Creative Cloud version 184.108.40.206
alone. For more Adobe Creative Cloud versions please click below:
...click to view all...
If you are manually uninstalling Adobe Creative Cloud we suggest you to check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Directories left on disk:
Check for and remove the following files from your disk when you uninstall Adobe Creative Cloud:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Adobe\Adobe Creative Cloud
Additional values that are not cleaned:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Adobe\Adobe Creative Cloud\ACC\ACCC.pimx
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Adobe\Adobe Creative Cloud\ACC\ContainerBL.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Adobe\Adobe Creative Cloud\ACC\ContainerUI.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Adobe\Adobe Creative Cloud\ACC\Creative Cloud.exe
Adobe Creative Cloud is a program offered by the software company Adobe Systems Incorporated. Some people want to remove this application. This can be difficult because removing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to PCs. One of the best QUICK way to remove Adobe Creative Cloud is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove Adobe Creative Cloud from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Adobe Creative Cloud or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Adobe Creative Cloud". If it exists on your system the Adobe Creative Cloud program will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Adobe Creative Cloud in the list of apps, some data regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Adobe Creative Cloud, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Adobe Creative Cloud.
8. After removing Adobe Creative Cloud, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Adobe Creative Cloud which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Adobe Creative Cloud using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Adobe Creative Cloud by Adobe Systems Incorporated from your computer, we are not saying that Adobe Creative Cloud by Adobe Systems Incorporated is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Adobe Creative Cloud in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-18 20:06:22.683