Adobe Creative Cloud
A way to uninstall Adobe Creative Cloud from your PC
This info is about Adobe Creative Cloud for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is made by Adobe Systems Incorporated
. More data about Adobe Systems Incorporated can be read here
. The application is frequently found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Adobe\Adobe Creative Cloud\Utils folder. Keep in mind that this location can differ being determined by the user's choice. You can remove Adobe Creative Cloud by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Adobe\Adobe Creative Cloud\Utils\Creative Cloud Uninstaller.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for administrator rights. Adobe Creative Cloud's primary file takes around 4.50 MB (4721120 bytes) and is called Creative Cloud Uninstaller.exe.
Adobe Creative Cloud installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 13.68 MB (14339328
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AdobeGenuineValidator.exe (1.76 MB)
- CC Troubleshooter.exe (2.67 MB)
- Creative Cloud Desktop App.exe (819.47 KB)
- Creative Cloud Uninstall Helper.exe (413.47 KB)
- Creative Cloud Uninstaller.exe (4.50 MB)
- CreativeCloudSet-Up.exe (2.73 MB)
- TQCacheCleaner.exe (98.97 KB)
- 7za.exe (732.97 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 220.127.116.112
of Adobe Creative Cloud. For more Adobe Creative Cloud versions please click below:
...click to view all...
How to erase Adobe Creative Cloud from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
Adobe Creative Cloud is a program by Adobe Systems Incorporated. Sometimes, users choose to erase this program. This is easier said than done because deleting this by hand requires some knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY approach to erase Adobe Creative Cloud is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this:
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Adobe Creative Cloud or simply click the Search feature and type in "Adobe Creative Cloud". If it exists on your system the Adobe Creative Cloud program will be found very quickly. After you select Adobe Creative Cloud in the list of apps, some data about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Adobe Creative Cloud, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Adobe Creative Cloud.
8. After uninstalling Adobe Creative Cloud, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Adobe Creative Cloud which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Adobe Creative Cloud using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Adobe Creative Cloud by Adobe Systems Incorporated from your PC, nor are we saying that Adobe Creative Cloud by Adobe Systems Incorporated is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Adobe Creative Cloud supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2022-11-09 02:30:12.920