Adobe Creative Cloud
Adobe Creative Cloud is a computer program. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is written by How to uninstall Adobe Creative Cloud from your systemAdobe Systems Incorporated
. Check out here
for more details on Adobe Systems Incorporated. The application is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Adobe\Adobe Creative Cloud\Utils folder. Keep in mind that this location can differ being determined by the user's decision. The full command line for removing Adobe Creative Cloud is C:\Program Files (x86)\Adobe\Adobe Creative Cloud\Utils\Creative Cloud Uninstaller.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for admin rights. Adobe Creative Cloud's primary file takes about 2.76 MB (2889904 bytes) and is named Creative Cloud Uninstaller.exe.
Adobe Creative Cloud contains of the executables below. They occupy 5.01 MB (5254512
bytes) on disk.
- Creative Cloud Helper.exe (403.67 KB)
- Creative Cloud Uninstaller.exe (2.76 MB)
- CreativeCloud(URIHandler).exe (668.67 KB)
- CreativeCloudSet-Up.exe (656.67 KB)
- 7za.exe (580.17 KB)
The current web page applies to Adobe Creative Cloud version 126.96.36.1991
alone. For more Adobe Creative Cloud versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Some files and registry entries are regularly left behind when you uninstall Adobe Creative Cloud.Registry that is not uninstalled:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Adobe Creative Cloud
Adobe Creative Cloud is an application released by Adobe Systems Incorporated. Frequently, people choose to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because doing this manually requires some knowledge regarding PCs. The best SIMPLE way to uninstall Adobe Creative Cloud is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete Adobe Creative Cloud from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Adobe Creative Cloud or simply click the Search field and type in "Adobe Creative Cloud". If it exists on your system the Adobe Creative Cloud application will be found automatically. When you select Adobe Creative Cloud in the list of apps, the following data about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Adobe Creative Cloud, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Adobe Creative Cloud.
8. After removing Adobe Creative Cloud, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Adobe Creative Cloud which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Adobe Creative Cloud with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Adobe Creative Cloud by Adobe Systems Incorporated from your PC, nor are we saying that Adobe Creative Cloud by Adobe Systems Incorporated is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Adobe Creative Cloud supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-20 01:18:16.493