Adobe Creative Cloud
Adobe Creative Cloud is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall Adobe Creative Cloud from your PCAdobe Systems Incorporated
. Open here
where you can find out more on Adobe Systems Incorporated. Usually the Adobe Creative Cloud program is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Adobe\Adobe Creative Cloud\Utils folder, depending on the user's option during install. The full command line for removing Adobe Creative Cloud is C:\Program Files (x86)\Adobe\Adobe Creative Cloud\Utils\Creative Cloud Uninstaller.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for admin rights. Creative Cloud Uninstaller.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 3.17 MB (3323056 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of Adobe Creative Cloud. They take an average of 5.01 MB (5251776
bytes) on disk.
- Creative Cloud Uninstaller.exe (3.17 MB)
- CreativeCloud(URIHandler).exe (630.67 KB)
- CreativeCloudSet-Up.exe (672.67 KB)
- 7za.exe (580.17 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 18.104.22.168
of Adobe Creative Cloud. You can find below info on other versions of Adobe Creative Cloud:
...click to view all...
If you are manually uninstalling Adobe Creative Cloud we suggest you to verify if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders left behind when you uninstall Adobe Creative Cloud:
The files below are left behind on your disk when you remove Adobe Creative Cloud:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Adobe\Adobe Creative Cloud
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Adobe\Creative Cloud Libraries
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Adobe\CoreSync\_gsdata_mirrors_\C-Users-UserName-Creative Cloud Files
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Adobe\Creative Cloud Libraries
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Adobe\Adobe Creative Cloud\ACC\ACCC.pimx
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Adobe\Adobe Creative Cloud\ACC\ContainerBL.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Adobe\Adobe Creative Cloud\ACC\ContainerUI.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Adobe\Adobe Creative Cloud\ACC\Creative Cloud.exe
Open regedit.exe in order to delete the following registry values:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Adobe Creative Cloud
Adobe Creative Cloud is a program released by Adobe Systems Incorporated. Sometimes, people want to remove this program. This is hard because performing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to PCs. One of the best SIMPLE manner to remove Adobe Creative Cloud is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall Adobe Creative Cloud with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Adobe Creative Cloud or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Adobe Creative Cloud". The Adobe Creative Cloud app will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Adobe Creative Cloud in the list of programs, the following data about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Adobe Creative Cloud, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Adobe Creative Cloud.
8. After removing Adobe Creative Cloud, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Adobe Creative Cloud that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Adobe Creative Cloud using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Adobe Creative Cloud by Adobe Systems Incorporated from your PC, we are not saying that Adobe Creative Cloud by Adobe Systems Incorporated is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Adobe Creative Cloud in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-30 18:27:47.650