Adobe Creative Cloud
Adobe Creative Cloud is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. It is developed by A way to uninstall Adobe Creative Cloud from your systemAdobe Systems Incorporated
. You can find out more on Adobe Systems Incorporated or check for application updates here
. The program is often placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Adobe\Adobe Creative Cloud\Utils directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for uninstalling Adobe Creative Cloud is C:\Program Files (x86)\Adobe\Adobe Creative Cloud\Utils\Creative Cloud Uninstaller.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file has a size of 2.24 MB (2350480 bytes) on disk and is named Creative Cloud Uninstaller.exe.
Adobe Creative Cloud installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 7.40 MB (7754304
bytes) on disk.
- Creative Cloud Helper.exe (337.89 KB)
- Creative Cloud Uninstaller.exe (2.24 MB)
- CreativeCloud(URIHandler).exe (588.91 KB)
- CreativeCloudSet-Up.exe (3.69 MB)
- 7za.exe (574.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 184.108.40.206
of Adobe Creative Cloud. For other Adobe Creative Cloud versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Adobe Creative Cloud is an application offered by the software company Adobe Systems Incorporated. Some computer users choose to uninstall this application. This is efortful because removing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY solution to uninstall Adobe Creative Cloud is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase Adobe Creative Cloud from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Adobe Creative Cloud or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Adobe Creative Cloud". The Adobe Creative Cloud program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Adobe Creative Cloud in the list of programs, some information about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Adobe Creative Cloud, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Adobe Creative Cloud.
8. After uninstalling Adobe Creative Cloud, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Adobe Creative Cloud that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Adobe Creative Cloud using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Adobe Creative Cloud by Adobe Systems Incorporated from your computer, we are not saying that Adobe Creative Cloud by Adobe Systems Incorporated is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Adobe Creative Cloud in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-06 20:40:40.620