Adobe Creative Cloud
Adobe Creative Cloud is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall Adobe Creative Cloud from your systemAdobe Systems Incorporated
. You can read more on Adobe Systems Incorporated or check for application updates here
. The program is usually found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Adobe\Adobe Creative Cloud\Utils directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for removing Adobe Creative Cloud is C:\Program Files (x86)\Adobe\Adobe Creative Cloud\Utils\Creative Cloud Uninstaller.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for admin rights. Creative Cloud Uninstaller.exe is the Adobe Creative Cloud's main executable file and it takes close to 3.32 MB (3482584 bytes) on disk.
Adobe Creative Cloud installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 6.00 MB (6291888
bytes) on disk.
- Creative Cloud Desktop App.exe (813.95 KB)
- Creative Cloud Uninstall Helper.exe (415.46 KB)
- Creative Cloud Uninstaller.exe (3.32 MB)
- CreativeCloudSet-Up.exe (869.46 KB)
- 7za.exe (644.59 KB)
The current web page applies to Adobe Creative Cloud version 220.127.116.111
only. You can find below a few links to other Adobe Creative Cloud versions:
...click to view all...
If you are manually uninstalling Adobe Creative Cloud we suggest you to check if the following data is left behind on your PC.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall Adobe Creative Cloud:
The files below remain on your disk when you remove Adobe Creative Cloud:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Adobe\Creative Cloud Libraries
- C:\Users\%user%\AppData\Roaming\Adobe\Creative Cloud Libraries
Frequently the following registry keys will not be uninstalled:
- C:\Users\%user%\AppData\Roaming\Adobe\Creative Cloud Libraries\LIBS\5997366E5B0F88FE0A495CEA_AdobeID\creative_cloud\bookmarks.json
- C:\Users\%user%\AppData\Roaming\Adobe\Creative Cloud Libraries\LIBS\5997366E5B0F88FE0A495CEA_AdobeID\creative_cloud\dcx\4c60ea20-0d00-4b0e-b9ce-5aa5ed383edb\manifest
- C:\Users\%user%\AppData\Roaming\Adobe\Creative Cloud Libraries\LIBS\5997366E5B0F88FE0A495CEA_AdobeID\creative_cloud\renditions\4c60ea20-0d00-4b0e-b9ce-5aa5ed383edb\cache.json
- C:\Users\%user%\AppData\Roaming\Adobe\Creative Cloud Libraries\LIBS\identity\00737d88853d60d327c7388aec6c6064.crt
- C:\Users\%user%\AppData\Roaming\Adobe\Creative Cloud Libraries\LIBS\identity\00737d88853d60d327c7388aec6c6064.dcrt
- C:\Users\%user%\AppData\Roaming\Adobe\Creative Cloud Libraries\LIBS\identity\00737d88853d60d327c7388aec6c6064.key
- C:\Users\%user%\AppData\Roaming\Adobe\Creative Cloud Libraries\LIBS\settings.json
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Adobe Creative Cloud
Adobe Creative Cloud is a program released by the software company Adobe Systems Incorporated. Sometimes, computer users choose to uninstall this program. This is hard because removing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK practice to uninstall Adobe Creative Cloud is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete Adobe Creative Cloud from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Adobe Creative Cloud or simply activate the Search field and type in "Adobe Creative Cloud". The Adobe Creative Cloud app will be found very quickly. When you click Adobe Creative Cloud in the list , some data about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Adobe Creative Cloud, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Adobe Creative Cloud.
8. After removing Adobe Creative Cloud, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Adobe Creative Cloud which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Adobe Creative Cloud with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Adobe Creative Cloud by Adobe Systems Incorporated from your computer, we are not saying that Adobe Creative Cloud by Adobe Systems Incorporated is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Adobe Creative Cloud supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-01-30 07:42:42.097