Adobe Creative Cloud
This page contains complete information on how to remove Adobe Creative Cloud for Windows. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall Adobe Creative Cloud from your PCAdobe Systems Incorporated
. You can read more on Adobe Systems Incorporated or check for application updates here
. The program is frequently located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Adobe\Adobe Creative Cloud\Utils folder (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files (x86)\Adobe\Adobe Creative Cloud\Utils\Creative Cloud Uninstaller.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Adobe Creative Cloud. The application's main executable file has a size of 2.76 MB (2889904 bytes) on disk and is titled Creative Cloud Uninstaller.exe.
Adobe Creative Cloud installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 5.01 MB (5254512
bytes) on disk.
- Creative Cloud Helper.exe (403.67 KB)
- Creative Cloud Uninstaller.exe (2.76 MB)
- CreativeCloud(URIHandler).exe (668.67 KB)
- CreativeCloudSet-Up.exe (656.67 KB)
- 7za.exe (580.17 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 22.214.171.1247
of Adobe Creative Cloud. Click on the links below for other Adobe Creative Cloud versions:
...click to view all...
Following the uninstall process, the application leaves leftovers on the PC. Part_A few of these are listed below.You will find in the Windows Registry that the following keys will not be cleaned; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Adobe Creative Cloud
Adobe Creative Cloud is an application offered by Adobe Systems Incorporated. Sometimes, computer users want to erase it. This is difficult because removing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK solution to erase Adobe Creative Cloud is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove Adobe Creative Cloud from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Adobe Creative Cloud or simply activate the Search field and type in "Adobe Creative Cloud". The Adobe Creative Cloud application will be found very quickly. When you click Adobe Creative Cloud in the list of applications, some information about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Adobe Creative Cloud, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Adobe Creative Cloud.
8. After removing Adobe Creative Cloud, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Adobe Creative Cloud that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Adobe Creative Cloud using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Adobe Creative Cloud by Adobe Systems Incorporated from your computer, we are not saying that Adobe Creative Cloud by Adobe Systems Incorporated is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Adobe Creative Cloud supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-21 15:21:49.233