Adobe Creative Cloud
This page is about Adobe Creative Cloud for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall Adobe Creative Cloud from your computerAdobe Systems Incorporated
. You can read more on Adobe Systems Incorporated or check for application updates here
. The program is often located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Adobe\Adobe Creative Cloud\Utils directory. Keep in mind that this location can vary depending on the user's choice. Adobe Creative Cloud's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Adobe\Adobe Creative Cloud\Utils\Creative Cloud Uninstaller.exe. The application's main executable file is named Creative Cloud Uninstaller.exe and its approximative size is 3.17 MB (3323056 bytes).
The following executables are installed alongside Adobe Creative Cloud. They take about 5.01 MB (5251776
bytes) on disk.
- Creative Cloud Uninstaller.exe (3.17 MB)
- CreativeCloud(URIHandler).exe (630.67 KB)
- CreativeCloudSet-Up.exe (672.67 KB)
- 7za.exe (580.17 KB)
This page is about Adobe Creative Cloud version 22.214.171.124
alone. You can find below a few links to other Adobe Creative Cloud releases:
...click to view all...
If planning to uninstall Adobe Creative Cloud you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders remaining:
The files below remain on your disk by Adobe Creative Cloud's application uninstaller when you removed it:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Adobe\Adobe Creative Cloud
- C:\Users\%user%\AppData\Local\Adobe\Creative Cloud Libraries
- C:\Users\%user%\AppData\Roaming\Adobe\CoreSync\_gsdata_mirrors_\C-Users-UserName-Creative Cloud Files
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following keys will not be cleaned; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Adobe\Adobe Creative Cloud\ACC\ACCC.pimx
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Adobe\Adobe Creative Cloud\ACC\ContainerBL.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Adobe\Adobe Creative Cloud\ACC\ContainerUI.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Adobe\Adobe Creative Cloud\ACC\Creative Cloud.exe
Registry values that are not removed from your PC:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Adobe Creative Cloud
Adobe Creative Cloud is a program offered by Adobe Systems Incorporated. Frequently, people want to erase it. This is efortful because performing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to PCs. One of the best SIMPLE action to erase Adobe Creative Cloud is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove Adobe Creative Cloud from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Adobe Creative Cloud or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Adobe Creative Cloud". The Adobe Creative Cloud application will be found very quickly. After you click Adobe Creative Cloud in the list of apps, the following data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Adobe Creative Cloud, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Adobe Creative Cloud.
8. After removing Adobe Creative Cloud, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Adobe Creative Cloud that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Adobe Creative Cloud using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Adobe Creative Cloud by Adobe Systems Incorporated from your PC, nor are we saying that Adobe Creative Cloud by Adobe Systems Incorporated is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Adobe Creative Cloud supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-22 11:08:53.493