Adobe Creative Cloud
You can find on this page details on how to remove Adobe Creative Cloud for Windows. It is developed by A way to uninstall Adobe Creative Cloud from your systemAdobe Systems Incorporated
. You can read more on Adobe Systems Incorporated or check for application updates here
. Adobe Creative Cloud is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Adobe\Adobe Creative Cloud\Utils folder, regulated by the user's decision. The full command line for uninstalling Adobe Creative Cloud is C:\Program Files (x86)\Adobe\Adobe Creative Cloud\Utils\Creative Cloud Uninstaller.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file is called Creative Cloud Uninstaller.exe and its approximative size is 3.49 MB (3658480 bytes).
Adobe Creative Cloud contains of the executables below. They take 12.44 MB (13043584
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AdobeGenuineValidator.exe (1.75 MB)
- CC Troubleshooter.exe (2.62 MB)
- Creative Cloud Desktop App.exe (796.23 KB)
- Creative Cloud Uninstall Helper.exe (412.73 KB)
- Creative Cloud Uninstaller.exe (3.49 MB)
- CreativeCloudSet-Up.exe (2.59 MB)
- TQCacheCleaner.exe (95.73 KB)
- 7za.exe (729.73 KB)
This data is about Adobe Creative Cloud version 126.96.36.199
alone. You can find below a few links to other Adobe Creative Cloud releases:
...click to view all...
Adobe Creative Cloud has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Folders found on disk after you uninstall Adobe Creative Cloud from your computer:
Check for and remove the following files from your disk when you uninstall Adobe Creative Cloud:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Adobe\Adobe Creative Cloud
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Adobe\Creative Cloud Libraries
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the keys below:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Adobe\Adobe Creative Cloud Experience\CCXProcess.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Adobe\Adobe Creative Cloud\ACC\ACCC.pimx
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Adobe\Adobe Creative Cloud\ACC\Creative Cloud.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Adobe\Adobe Creative Cloud\pim.db
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Adobe\Adobe Creative Cloud\Utils\AdobeGenuineValidator.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Adobe\Adobe Creative Cloud\Utils\CC Troubleshooter.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Adobe\Adobe Creative Cloud\Utils\Creative Cloud Desktop App.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Adobe\Adobe Creative Cloud\Utils\Creative Cloud Uninstall Helper.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Adobe\Adobe Creative Cloud\Utils\Creative Cloud Uninstaller.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Adobe\Adobe Creative Cloud\Utils\CreativeCloudSet-Up.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Adobe\Adobe Creative Cloud\Utils\npAdobeAAMDetect32.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Adobe\Adobe Creative Cloud\Utils\npAdobeAAMDetect64.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Adobe\Adobe Creative Cloud\Utils\TQCacheCleaner.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Adobe\Adobe Creative Cloud\Utils\Utils.pimx
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Adobe\Adobe Creative Cloud\Utils\zip\7za.exe
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Adobe Creative Cloud
Adobe Creative Cloud is a program marketed by Adobe Systems Incorporated. Sometimes, computer users want to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be difficult because performing this manually takes some know-how regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK approach to uninstall Adobe Creative Cloud is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Adobe Creative Cloud from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Adobe Creative Cloud or simply click the Search field and type in "Adobe Creative Cloud". If it exists on your system the Adobe Creative Cloud program will be found very quickly. After you select Adobe Creative Cloud in the list , the following information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Adobe Creative Cloud, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Adobe Creative Cloud.
8. After uninstalling Adobe Creative Cloud, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Adobe Creative Cloud which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Adobe Creative Cloud with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Adobe Creative Cloud by Adobe Systems Incorporated from your computer, we are not saying that Adobe Creative Cloud by Adobe Systems Incorporated is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Adobe Creative Cloud in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2022-05-23 13:24:02.167