Adobe Creative Cloud
Adobe Creative Cloud is a software application. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall Adobe Creative Cloud from your computerAdobe Systems Incorporated
. More information on Adobe Systems Incorporated can be seen here
. Adobe Creative Cloud is typically set up in the C:\Program Files\Adobe\Adobe Creative Cloud\Utils directory, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the application. The full command line for removing Adobe Creative Cloud is C:\Program Files\Adobe\Adobe Creative Cloud\Utils\Creative Cloud Uninstaller.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for admin rights. Creative Cloud Uninstaller.exe is the Adobe Creative Cloud's primary executable file and it takes circa 2.69 MB (2821528 bytes) on disk.
Adobe Creative Cloud is comprised of the following executables which take 6.98 MB (7321256
bytes) on disk:
- Creative Cloud Helper.exe (400.41 KB)
- Creative Cloud Uninstaller.exe (2.69 MB)
- CreativeCloud(URIHandler).exe (668.92 KB)
- CreativeCloudSet-Up.exe (2.68 MB)
- 7za.exe (581.55 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 18.104.22.1689
of Adobe Creative Cloud. You can find below info on other versions of Adobe Creative Cloud:
...click to view all...
Adobe Creative Cloud has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Directories that were found:
The files below remain on your disk when you remove Adobe Creative Cloud:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Adobe\Adobe Creative Cloud
Registry that is not cleaned:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Adobe\Adobe Creative Cloud\ACC\ACCC.pimx
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Adobe\Adobe Creative Cloud\ACC\c3containerBL.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Adobe\Adobe Creative Cloud\ACC\c3containerUI.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Adobe\Adobe Creative Cloud\ACC\Creative Cloud.exe
Open regedit.exe in order to remove the following values:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Adobe Creative Cloud
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Adobe Creative Cloud\DisplayIcon
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Adobe Creative Cloud\DisplayName
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Adobe Creative Cloud\UninstallString
Adobe Creative Cloud is an application by Adobe Systems Incorporated. Frequently, users decide to erase it. This is hard because uninstalling this manually requires some skill related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK practice to erase Adobe Creative Cloud is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete Adobe Creative Cloud from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Adobe Creative Cloud or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Adobe Creative Cloud". The Adobe Creative Cloud program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Adobe Creative Cloud in the list of applications, the following information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Adobe Creative Cloud, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Adobe Creative Cloud.
8. After uninstalling Adobe Creative Cloud, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Adobe Creative Cloud that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Adobe Creative Cloud with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Adobe Creative Cloud by Adobe Systems Incorporated from your computer, we are not saying that Adobe Creative Cloud by Adobe Systems Incorporated is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Adobe Creative Cloud in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-19 18:09:20.523