Adobe AIR is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall Adobe AIR from your computerBY PREDATOR
. Take a look here
where you can read more on BY PREDATOR. Adobe AIR is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe AIR folder, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the program. The full command line for uninstalling Adobe AIR is C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe AIR\Versions\1.0\Resources\Adobe AIR Updater.exe -arp:uninstall. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for admin rights. Adobe AIR Updater.exe is the Adobe AIR's primary executable file and it takes approximately 94.50 KB (96768 bytes) on disk.
Adobe AIR contains of the executables below. They take 332.81 KB (340800
bytes) on disk.
- Adobe AIR Application Installer.exe (127.16 KB)
- Adobe AIR Updater.exe (94.50 KB)
- airappinstaller.exe (53.16 KB)
- template.exe (58.00 KB)
This data is about Adobe AIR version 22.214.171.1243
alone. For other Adobe AIR versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Adobe AIR is a program marketed by the software company BY PREDATOR. Frequently, users choose to uninstall this program. This is troublesome because uninstalling this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE way to uninstall Adobe AIR is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Adobe AIR using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Adobe AIR or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Adobe AIR". If it is installed on your PC the Adobe AIR app will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Adobe AIR in the list of apps, the following information about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Adobe AIR, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Adobe AIR.
8. After uninstalling Adobe AIR, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Adobe AIR which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Adobe AIR with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Adobe AIR by BY PREDATOR from your PC, we are not saying that Adobe AIR by BY PREDATOR is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Adobe AIR supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-02-15 19:11:49.357