This page is about Adobe AIR for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall Adobe AIR from your systemBY PREDATOR
. You can find out more on BY PREDATOR or check for application updates here
. Adobe AIR is normally set up in the C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe AIR directory, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the application. The full uninstall command line for Adobe AIR is C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe AIR\Versions\1.0\Resources\Adobe AIR Updater.exe -arp:uninstall. Adobe AIR Updater.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 100.38 KB (102784 bytes) on disk.
Adobe AIR is composed of the following executables which occupy 338.13 KB (346240
bytes) on disk:
- Adobe AIR Application Installer.exe (126.88 KB)
- Adobe AIR Updater.exe (100.38 KB)
- airappinstaller.exe (52.38 KB)
- template.exe (58.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 188.8.131.5240
of Adobe AIR. You can find below a few links to other Adobe AIR versions:
...click to view all...
Adobe AIR is an application offered by the software company BY PREDATOR. Sometimes, computer users choose to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be troublesome because deleting this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE solution to uninstall Adobe AIR is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall Adobe AIR from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Adobe AIR or simply click the Search field and type in "Adobe AIR". The Adobe AIR program will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Adobe AIR in the list , some data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Adobe AIR, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Adobe AIR.
8. After uninstalling Adobe AIR, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Adobe AIR that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Adobe AIR with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Adobe AIR by BY PREDATOR from your computer, we are not saying that Adobe AIR by BY PREDATOR is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Adobe AIR in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-04-15 14:12:38.107