This web page is about Adobe AIR for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is developed by A guide to uninstall Adobe AIR from your systemBY PREDATOR
. Take a look here
for more information on BY PREDATOR. Adobe AIR is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Adobe AIR directory, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the application. C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Adobe AIR\Versions\1.0\Resources\Adobe AIR Updater.exe -arp:uninstall is the full command line if you want to remove Adobe AIR. The application's main executable file has a size of 355.07 KB (363592 bytes) on disk and is called Adobe AIR Updater.exe.
Adobe AIR is composed of the following executables which take 1.08 MB (1128664
bytes) on disk:
- Adobe AIR Application Installer.exe (381.57 KB)
- Adobe AIR Updater.exe (355.07 KB)
- airappinstaller.exe (304.57 KB)
- template.exe (61.00 KB)
This web page is about Adobe AIR version 126.96.36.199
alone. You can find below info on other application versions of Adobe AIR:
...click to view all...
Adobe AIR is a program marketed by BY PREDATOR. Some computer users want to erase it. This can be efortful because deleting this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK approach to erase Adobe AIR is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete Adobe AIR from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Adobe AIR or simply activate the Search field and type in "Adobe AIR". The Adobe AIR application will be found automatically. After you click Adobe AIR in the list , the following information about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Adobe AIR, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Adobe AIR.
8. After removing Adobe AIR, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Adobe AIR which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Adobe AIR using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Adobe AIR by BY PREDATOR from your PC, nor are we saying that Adobe AIR by BY PREDATOR is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Adobe AIR in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-08-06 14:47:17.200