Adobe AIR is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall Adobe AIR from your systemBY PREDATOR
. More info about BY PREDATOR can be found here
. The program is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Adobe AIR folder. Keep in mind that this path can differ depending on the user's decision. You can remove Adobe AIR by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Adobe AIR\Versions\1.0\Resources\Adobe AIR Updater.exe -arp:uninstall. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for admin rights. The application's main executable file is named Adobe AIR Updater.exe and its approximative size is 94.50 KB (96768 bytes).
Adobe AIR is comprised of the following executables which occupy 332.81 KB (340800
bytes) on disk:
- Adobe AIR Application Installer.exe (127.16 KB)
- Adobe AIR Updater.exe (94.50 KB)
- airappinstaller.exe (53.16 KB)
- template.exe (58.00 KB)
This web page is about Adobe AIR version 18.104.22.168
alone. For more Adobe AIR versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Adobe AIR is an application by the software company BY PREDATOR. Frequently, computer users try to remove this program. This can be easier said than done because uninstalling this by hand takes some experience regarding Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK solution to remove Adobe AIR is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall Adobe AIR from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Adobe AIR or simply activate the Search field and type in "Adobe AIR". The Adobe AIR app will be found very quickly. When you click Adobe AIR in the list , some data about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Adobe AIR, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Adobe AIR.
8. After removing Adobe AIR, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Adobe AIR which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Adobe AIR using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Adobe AIR by BY PREDATOR from your computer, we are not saying that Adobe AIR by BY PREDATOR is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Adobe AIR in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-05-05 07:02:42.573