Adobe AIR is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall Adobe AIR from your PCBY PREDATOR
. More information on BY PREDATOR can be found here
. The program is often located in the C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe AIR folder. Take into account that this location can vary depending on the user's decision. You can uninstall Adobe AIR by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe AIR\Versions\1.0\Resources\Adobe AIR Updater.exe -arp:uninstall. Note that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file has a size of 94.50 KB (96768 bytes) on disk and is called Adobe AIR Updater.exe.
Adobe AIR contains of the executables below. They occupy 332.81 KB (340800
bytes) on disk.
- Adobe AIR Application Installer.exe (127.16 KB)
- Adobe AIR Updater.exe (94.50 KB)
- airappinstaller.exe (53.16 KB)
- template.exe (58.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 188.8.131.52
of Adobe AIR. For more Adobe AIR versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Adobe AIR is a program by BY PREDATOR. Frequently, users want to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is hard because deleting this manually requires some experience regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK manner to uninstall Adobe AIR is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase Adobe AIR from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Adobe AIR or simply activate the Search field and type in "Adobe AIR". If it is installed on your PC the Adobe AIR program will be found automatically. After you select Adobe AIR in the list , some data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Adobe AIR, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Adobe AIR.
8. After uninstalling Adobe AIR, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Adobe AIR that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Adobe AIR using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Adobe AIR by BY PREDATOR from your computer, we are not saying that Adobe AIR by BY PREDATOR is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Adobe AIR in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-04-24 20:34:21.507