Adobe AIR is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall Adobe AIR from your computerBY PREDATOR
. More information on BY PREDATOR can be found here
. Usually the Adobe AIR program is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Adobe AIR folder, depending on the user's option during setup. C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Adobe AIR\Versions\1.0\Resources\Adobe AIR Updater.exe -arp:uninstall is the full command line if you want to uninstall Adobe AIR. The program's main executable file is named Adobe AIR Updater.exe and its approximative size is 379.98 KB (389104 bytes).
Adobe AIR is composed of the following executables which occupy 1.15 MB (1205200
bytes) on disk:
- Adobe AIR Application Installer.exe (405.98 KB)
- Adobe AIR Updater.exe (379.98 KB)
- airappinstaller.exe (304.98 KB)
- template.exe (86.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 184.108.40.206
of Adobe AIR. You can find below a few links to other Adobe AIR versions:
...click to view all...
Adobe AIR is a program by BY PREDATOR. Some people decide to uninstall it. This is hard because removing this by hand requires some experience related to removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK procedure to uninstall Adobe AIR is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove Adobe AIR with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Adobe AIR or simply click the Search field and type in "Adobe AIR". If it exists on your system the Adobe AIR application will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Adobe AIR in the list of programs, some information about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Adobe AIR, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Adobe AIR.
8. After removing Adobe AIR, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Adobe AIR that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Adobe AIR using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Adobe AIR by BY PREDATOR from your PC, we are not saying that Adobe AIR by BY PREDATOR is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Adobe AIR in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-10-07 07:12:47.660