Adobe AIR is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. It is developed by A way to uninstall Adobe AIR from your computerBY PREDATOR
. Take a look here
for more details on BY PREDATOR. The program is usually found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Adobe AIR folder (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Adobe AIR\Versions\1.0\Resources\Adobe AIR Updater.exe -arp:uninstall is the full command line if you want to uninstall Adobe AIR. The program's main executable file has a size of 100.85 KB (103272 bytes) on disk and is labeled Adobe AIR Updater.exe.
Adobe AIR is composed of the following executables which take 339.55 KB (347704
bytes) on disk:
- Adobe AIR Application Installer.exe (127.35 KB)
- Adobe AIR Updater.exe (100.85 KB)
- airappinstaller.exe (53.35 KB)
- template.exe (58.00 KB)
The current page applies to Adobe AIR version 18.104.22.1680
alone. For other Adobe AIR versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Adobe AIR is a program marketed by the software company BY PREDATOR. Sometimes, computer users want to uninstall this application. This can be efortful because performing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK action to uninstall Adobe AIR is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase Adobe AIR using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Adobe AIR or simply click the Search field and type in "Adobe AIR". If it is installed on your PC the Adobe AIR application will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Adobe AIR in the list , some information about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Adobe AIR, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Adobe AIR.
8. After removing Adobe AIR, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Adobe AIR which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Adobe AIR with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a recommendation to remove Adobe AIR by BY PREDATOR from your PC, we are not saying that Adobe AIR by BY PREDATOR is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Adobe AIR supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-10-04 16:13:34.940