Adobe AIR is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your computer. It is made by A guide to uninstall Adobe AIR from your systemBY PREDATOR
. Check out here
for more details on BY PREDATOR. Adobe AIR is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Adobe AIR directory, subject to the user's option. The full command line for uninstalling Adobe AIR is C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Adobe AIR\Versions\1.0\Resources\Adobe AIR Updater.exe -arp:uninstall. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for administrator rights. Adobe AIR Updater.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 354.17 KB (362672 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed alongside Adobe AIR. They take about 1.07 MB (1125904
bytes) on disk.
- Adobe AIR Application Installer.exe (380.67 KB)
- Adobe AIR Updater.exe (354.17 KB)
- airappinstaller.exe (303.67 KB)
- template.exe (61.00 KB)
This info is about Adobe AIR version 126.96.36.1997
alone. For other Adobe AIR versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Adobe AIR is a program offered by BY PREDATOR. Frequently, people choose to uninstall this program. This can be difficult because deleting this manually requires some knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK practice to uninstall Adobe AIR is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase Adobe AIR from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Adobe AIR or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Adobe AIR". If it is installed on your PC the Adobe AIR program will be found automatically. After you select Adobe AIR in the list of applications, some information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Adobe AIR, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Adobe AIR.
8. After uninstalling Adobe AIR, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Adobe AIR which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Adobe AIR with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Adobe AIR by BY PREDATOR from your PC, we are not saying that Adobe AIR by BY PREDATOR is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Adobe AIR supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-09-21 13:14:14.143