You can find on this page details on how to remove Adobe AIR for Windows. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall Adobe AIR from your computerBY PREDATOR
. Further information on BY PREDATOR can be seen here
. Adobe AIR is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe AIR directory, subject to the user's decision. C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe AIR\Versions\1.0\Resources\Adobe AIR Updater.exe -arp:uninstall is the full command line if you want to remove Adobe AIR. The program's main executable file has a size of 351.16 KB (359584 bytes) on disk and is titled Adobe AIR Updater.exe.
Adobe AIR is comprised of the following executables which take 1.06 MB (1116128
bytes) on disk:
- Adobe AIR Application Installer.exe (377.66 KB)
- Adobe AIR Updater.exe (351.16 KB)
- airappinstaller.exe (303.16 KB)
- template.exe (58.00 KB)
The current page applies to Adobe AIR version 126.96.36.199
only. You can find below info on other releases of Adobe AIR:
...click to view all...
Adobe AIR is a program offered by BY PREDATOR. Some users try to erase this program. This can be difficult because uninstalling this by hand takes some knowledge related to PCs. The best SIMPLE practice to erase Adobe AIR is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Adobe AIR with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Adobe AIR or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Adobe AIR". If it exists on your system the Adobe AIR app will be found automatically. After you click Adobe AIR in the list of apps, the following information about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Adobe AIR, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Adobe AIR.
8. After removing Adobe AIR, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Adobe AIR which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Adobe AIR with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Adobe AIR by BY PREDATOR from your computer, we are not saying that Adobe AIR by BY PREDATOR is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Adobe AIR supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-11 17:23:52.720