Adobe AIR is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall Adobe AIR from your PCBY PREDATOR
. Further information on BY PREDATOR can be found here
. Adobe AIR is normally set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Adobe AIR directory, depending on the user's option. Adobe AIR's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Adobe AIR\Versions\1.0\Resources\Adobe AIR Updater.exe -arp:uninstall. Adobe AIR Updater.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 94.50 KB (96768 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of Adobe AIR. They take an average of 332.81 KB (340800
bytes) on disk.
- Adobe AIR Application Installer.exe (127.16 KB)
- Adobe AIR Updater.exe (94.50 KB)
- airappinstaller.exe (53.16 KB)
- template.exe (58.00 KB)
This data is about Adobe AIR version 18.104.22.168
alone. You can find below info on other versions of Adobe AIR:
...click to view all...
Adobe AIR is an application released by the software company BY PREDATOR. Sometimes, people try to remove this application. Sometimes this is hard because uninstalling this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to PCs. The best SIMPLE practice to remove Adobe AIR is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase Adobe AIR from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Adobe AIR or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Adobe AIR". If it is installed on your PC the Adobe AIR application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Adobe AIR in the list of programs, some information about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Adobe AIR, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Adobe AIR.
8. After removing Adobe AIR, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Adobe AIR which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Adobe AIR using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Adobe AIR by BY PREDATOR from your PC, nor are we saying that Adobe AIR by BY PREDATOR is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Adobe AIR supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-04-29 18:57:23.930