This page contains complete information on how to uninstall Adobe AIR for Windows. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall Adobe AIR from your systemBY PREDATOR
. Take a look here
where you can get more info on BY PREDATOR. The application is usually located in the C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe AIR directory. Keep in mind that this location can differ being determined by the user's decision. Adobe AIR's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe AIR\Versions\1.0\Resources\Adobe AIR Updater.exe -arp:uninstall. Adobe AIR's primary file takes around 100.85 KB (103272 bytes) and its name is Adobe AIR Updater.exe.
The following executables are contained in Adobe AIR. They occupy 339.55 KB (347704
bytes) on disk.
- Adobe AIR Application Installer.exe (127.35 KB)
- Adobe AIR Updater.exe (100.85 KB)
- airappinstaller.exe (53.35 KB)
- template.exe (58.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 188.8.131.520
of Adobe AIR. You can find below a few links to other Adobe AIR versions:
...click to view all...
Adobe AIR is an application offered by BY PREDATOR. Frequently, people choose to uninstall it. This can be hard because uninstalling this manually requires some skill related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY practice to uninstall Adobe AIR is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall Adobe AIR from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Adobe AIR or simply click the Search feature and type in "Adobe AIR". If it exists on your system the Adobe AIR app will be found automatically. When you select Adobe AIR in the list of applications, the following information about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Adobe AIR, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Adobe AIR.
8. After uninstalling Adobe AIR, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Adobe AIR which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Adobe AIR with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Adobe AIR by BY PREDATOR from your PC, nor are we saying that Adobe AIR by BY PREDATOR is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Adobe AIR in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-09-18 16:55:51.607