You can find on this page details on how to uninstall Adobe AIR for Windows. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall Adobe AIR from your computerBY PREDATOR
. Open here
for more information on BY PREDATOR. Adobe AIR is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Adobe AIR folder, depending on the user's choice. The full command line for uninstalling Adobe AIR is C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Adobe AIR\Versions\1.0\Resources\Adobe AIR Updater.exe -arp:uninstall. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for administrator rights. Adobe AIR's main file takes around 354.17 KB (362672 bytes) and is named Adobe AIR Updater.exe.
Adobe AIR is composed of the following executables which occupy 1.07 MB (1125904
bytes) on disk:
- Adobe AIR Application Installer.exe (380.67 KB)
- Adobe AIR Updater.exe (354.17 KB)
- airappinstaller.exe (303.67 KB)
- template.exe (61.00 KB)
The current page applies to Adobe AIR version 188.8.131.52
alone. Click on the links below for other Adobe AIR versions:
...click to view all...
Adobe AIR is a program released by the software company BY PREDATOR. Frequently, computer users decide to remove it. This is easier said than done because uninstalling this manually takes some knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY approach to remove Adobe AIR is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase Adobe AIR from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Adobe AIR or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Adobe AIR". If it exists on your system the Adobe AIR program will be found very quickly. After you click Adobe AIR in the list of programs, the following data about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Adobe AIR, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Adobe AIR.
8. After uninstalling Adobe AIR, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Adobe AIR that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Adobe AIR using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Adobe AIR by BY PREDATOR from your PC, we are not saying that Adobe AIR by BY PREDATOR is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Adobe AIR supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-08-22 12:37:20.187