ALPS Touch Pad Driver
This info is about ALPS Touch Pad Driver for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall ALPS Touch Pad Driver from your PCAlps Electric
. Open here
where you can get more info on Alps Electric. The program is often installed in the C:\Program Files\Apoint2K folder (same installation drive as Windows). You can remove ALPS Touch Pad Driver by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Apoint2K\Uninstap.exe ADDREMOVE. Note that you might be prompted for administrator rights. ALPS Touch Pad Driver's primary file takes around 680.83 KB (697168 bytes) and is named Apoint.exe.
ALPS Touch Pad Driver installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 7.52 MB (7884416
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- ApCLP.exe (4.87 MB)
- ApMsgFwd.exe (79.34 KB)
- ApntEx.exe (39.37 KB)
- Apoint.exe (680.83 KB)
- DPInst.exe (1.01 MB)
- hidfind.exe (83.37 KB)
- HidMonitorSvc.exe (86.84 KB)
- Uninstap.exe (443.79 KB)
- player.exe (271.16 KB)
This info is about ALPS Touch Pad Driver version 8.201.1611.240
alone. For other ALPS Touch Pad Driver versions please click below:
...click to view all...
ALPS Touch Pad Driver is a program marketed by the software company Alps Electric. Some computer users want to remove it. Sometimes this can be troublesome because doing this by hand requires some experience related to removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE procedure to remove ALPS Touch Pad Driver is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall ALPS Touch Pad Driver using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find ALPS Touch Pad Driver or simply click the Search field and type in "ALPS Touch Pad Driver". The ALPS Touch Pad Driver application will be found automatically. Notice that when you click ALPS Touch Pad Driver in the list of applications, some information about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about ALPS Touch Pad Driver, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove ALPS Touch Pad Driver.
8. After removing ALPS Touch Pad Driver, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong ALPS Touch Pad Driver that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing ALPS Touch Pad Driver using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall ALPS Touch Pad Driver by Alps Electric from your computer, nor are we saying that ALPS Touch Pad Driver by Alps Electric is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall ALPS Touch Pad Driver supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-05-23 11:34:09.020