ALPS Touch Pad Driver
This info is about ALPS Touch Pad Driver for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall ALPS Touch Pad Driver from your PCAlps Electric
. Take a look here
for more information on Alps Electric. ALPS Touch Pad Driver is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files\Apoint2K directory, subject to the user's decision. The full uninstall command line for ALPS Touch Pad Driver is C:\Program Files\Apoint2K\Uninstap.exe ADDREMOVE. Apoint.exe is the ALPS Touch Pad Driver's main executable file and it occupies close to 156.00 KB (159744 bytes) on disk.
ALPS Touch Pad Driver installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 629.55 KB (644656
bytes) on disk.
- ApMsgFwd.exe (49.55 KB)
- ApntEx.exe (48.00 KB)
- Apoint.exe (156.00 KB)
- Ezcapt.exe (164.00 KB)
- Uninstap.exe (212.00 KB)
This data is about ALPS Touch Pad Driver version 7.0.1101.17
alone. You can find here a few links to other ALPS Touch Pad Driver releases:
...click to view all...
ALPS Touch Pad Driver is an application by Alps Electric. Sometimes, computer users want to erase this program. Sometimes this can be hard because removing this manually requires some know-how related to Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE action to erase ALPS Touch Pad Driver is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete ALPS Touch Pad Driver with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate ALPS Touch Pad Driver or simply activate the Search feature and type in "ALPS Touch Pad Driver". If it is installed on your PC the ALPS Touch Pad Driver app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click ALPS Touch Pad Driver in the list of apps, some data about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about ALPS Touch Pad Driver, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove ALPS Touch Pad Driver.
8. After uninstalling ALPS Touch Pad Driver, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong ALPS Touch Pad Driver which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing ALPS Touch Pad Driver with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall ALPS Touch Pad Driver by Alps Electric from your PC, nor are we saying that ALPS Touch Pad Driver by Alps Electric is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall ALPS Touch Pad Driver supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-22 16:08:45.510