ALPS Touch Pad Driver
You can find below detailed information on how to remove ALPS Touch Pad Driver for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall ALPS Touch Pad Driver from your computerAlps Electric
. You can find out more on Alps Electric or check for application updates here
. ALPS Touch Pad Driver is typically installed in the C:\Program Files\Apoint2K directory, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the application. You can uninstall ALPS Touch Pad Driver by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Apoint2K\Uninstap.exe ADDREMOVE. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for admin rights. Apoint.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 640.90 KB (656280 bytes) on disk.
ALPS Touch Pad Driver installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 6.96 MB (7295360
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- ApCLP.exe (4.61 MB)
- ApMsgFwd.exe (68.33 KB)
- ApntEx.exe (28.86 KB)
- Apoint.exe (640.90 KB)
- DPInst.exe (1,023.08 KB)
- hidfind.exe (96.36 KB)
- Uninstap.exe (287.90 KB)
- player.exe (262.62 KB)
This web page is about ALPS Touch Pad Driver version 8.101.404.124
only. For more ALPS Touch Pad Driver versions please click below:
...click to view all...
ALPS Touch Pad Driver is an application offered by the software company Alps Electric. Frequently, users decide to remove this program. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because doing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK solution to remove ALPS Touch Pad Driver is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete ALPS Touch Pad Driver with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find ALPS Touch Pad Driver or simply activate the Search feature and type in "ALPS Touch Pad Driver". If it is installed on your PC the ALPS Touch Pad Driver app will be found automatically. After you click ALPS Touch Pad Driver in the list , the following data about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about ALPS Touch Pad Driver, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall ALPS Touch Pad Driver.
8. After uninstalling ALPS Touch Pad Driver, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong ALPS Touch Pad Driver that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing ALPS Touch Pad Driver with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to remove ALPS Touch Pad Driver by Alps Electric from your PC, nor are we saying that ALPS Touch Pad Driver by Alps Electric is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove ALPS Touch Pad Driver supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-02-07 10:21:24.030