ALPS Touch Pad Driver
How to uninstall ALPS Touch Pad Driver from your computer
This web page contains complete information on how to remove ALPS Touch Pad Driver for Windows. It was coded for Windows by Alps Electric
. Further information on Alps Electric can be seen here
. The application is often located in the C:\Program Files\Apoint2K directory (same installation drive as Windows). The complete uninstall command line for ALPS Touch Pad Driver is C:\Program Files\Apoint2K\Uninstap.exe ADDREMOVE. The application's main executable file is titled Apoint.exe and it has a size of 322.00 KB (329728 bytes).
ALPS Touch Pad Driver is composed of the following executables which take 889.58 KB (910928
bytes) on disk:
- ApMsgFwd.exe (65.29 KB)
- ApntEx.exe (23.00 KB)
- Apoint.exe (322.00 KB)
- Ezcapt.exe (199.50 KB)
- Uninstap.exe (279.79 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 7.105.2002.1309
of ALPS Touch Pad Driver. You can find below info on other application versions of ALPS Touch Pad Driver:
...click to view all...
How to remove ALPS Touch Pad Driver from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
ALPS Touch Pad Driver is an application offered by the software company Alps Electric. Some computer users try to erase it. This can be easier said than done because deleting this by hand requires some knowledge related to PCs. One of the best SIMPLE way to erase ALPS Touch Pad Driver is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this:
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find ALPS Touch Pad Driver or simply activate the Search feature and type in "ALPS Touch Pad Driver". If it is installed on your PC the ALPS Touch Pad Driver app will be found automatically. After you select ALPS Touch Pad Driver in the list of programs, the following data about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about ALPS Touch Pad Driver, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall ALPS Touch Pad Driver.
8. After removing ALPS Touch Pad Driver, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong ALPS Touch Pad Driver which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling ALPS Touch Pad Driver using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
- Windows 7 (6.1)
- Windows 8.1 (6.3)
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove ALPS Touch Pad Driver by Alps Electric from your computer, we are not saying that ALPS Touch Pad Driver by Alps Electric is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove ALPS Touch Pad Driver supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-11 07:03:05.233