ALPS Touch Pad Driver
ALPS Touch Pad Driver is a computer program. This page contains details on how to remove it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall ALPS Touch Pad Driver from your computerAlps Electric
. Take a look here
for more information on Alps Electric. The program is usually located in the C:\Program Files\Apoint2K folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for uninstalling ALPS Touch Pad Driver is C:\Program Files\Apoint2K\Uninstap.exe ADDREMOVE. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file is titled Apoint.exe and occupies 449.36 KB (460144 bytes).
ALPS Touch Pad Driver installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 978.80 KB (1002288
bytes) on disk.
- ApMsgFwd.exe (53.36 KB)
- ApntEx.exe (53.36 KB)
- Apoint.exe (449.36 KB)
- Ezcapt.exe (181.36 KB)
- Uninstap.exe (241.36 KB)
The current page applies to ALPS Touch Pad Driver version 7.9.1611.203
only. You can find below info on other application versions of ALPS Touch Pad Driver:
...click to view all...
ALPS Touch Pad Driver is an application marketed by the software company Alps Electric. Some people want to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be efortful because deleting this by hand takes some knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. The best EASY way to uninstall ALPS Touch Pad Driver is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove ALPS Touch Pad Driver from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find ALPS Touch Pad Driver or simply activate the Search feature and type in "ALPS Touch Pad Driver". If it exists on your system the ALPS Touch Pad Driver application will be found automatically. Notice that after you click ALPS Touch Pad Driver in the list , the following information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding ALPS Touch Pad Driver, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall ALPS Touch Pad Driver.
8. After uninstalling ALPS Touch Pad Driver, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of ALPS Touch Pad Driver that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing ALPS Touch Pad Driver using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove ALPS Touch Pad Driver by Alps Electric from your PC, nor are we saying that ALPS Touch Pad Driver by Alps Electric is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove ALPS Touch Pad Driver supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-10 16:51:23.390