ALPS Touch Pad Driver
You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall ALPS Touch Pad Driver for Windows. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall ALPS Touch Pad Driver from your computerAlps Electric
. You can find out more on Alps Electric or check for application updates here
. ALPS Touch Pad Driver is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\Apoint2K directory, regulated by the user's choice. The full uninstall command line for ALPS Touch Pad Driver is C:\Program Files\Apoint2K\Uninstap.exe ADDREMOVE. Apoint.exe is the ALPS Touch Pad Driver's main executable file and it occupies close to 657.84 KB (673624 bytes) on disk.
ALPS Touch Pad Driver is composed of the following executables which take 7.30 MB (7653944
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- ApCLP.exe (4.85 MB)
- ApMsgFwd.exe (69.30 KB)
- ApntEx.exe (28.86 KB)
- Apoint.exe (657.84 KB)
- DPInst.exe (1,023.08 KB)
- hidfind.exe (96.36 KB)
- HidMonitorSvc.exe (84.84 KB)
- Uninstap.exe (290.34 KB)
- player.exe (262.62 KB)
This data is about ALPS Touch Pad Driver version 8.103.404.116
only. For other ALPS Touch Pad Driver versions please click below:
...click to view all...
ALPS Touch Pad Driver is a program marketed by Alps Electric. Frequently, users choose to uninstall this application. This can be easier said than done because removing this manually takes some know-how related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK way to uninstall ALPS Touch Pad Driver is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove ALPS Touch Pad Driver using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate ALPS Touch Pad Driver or simply click the Search field and type in "ALPS Touch Pad Driver". If it is installed on your PC the ALPS Touch Pad Driver application will be found automatically. When you click ALPS Touch Pad Driver in the list of applications, the following data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding ALPS Touch Pad Driver, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall ALPS Touch Pad Driver.
8. After uninstalling ALPS Touch Pad Driver, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong ALPS Touch Pad Driver that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling ALPS Touch Pad Driver using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall ALPS Touch Pad Driver by Alps Electric from your computer, nor are we saying that ALPS Touch Pad Driver by Alps Electric is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall ALPS Touch Pad Driver supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-23 07:30:06.720