ALPS Touch Pad Driver
ALPS Touch Pad Driver is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall ALPS Touch Pad Driver from your computerAlps Electric
. Further information on Alps Electric can be seen here
. Usually the ALPS Touch Pad Driver program is installed in the C:\Program Files\Apoint2K folder, depending on the user's option during setup. The complete uninstall command line for ALPS Touch Pad Driver is C:\Program Files\Apoint2K\Uninstap.exe ADDREMOVE. ALPS Touch Pad Driver's main file takes about 228.00 KB (233472 bytes) and its name is Apoint.exe.
ALPS Touch Pad Driver installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 725.29 KB (742696
bytes) on disk.
- ApMsgFwd.exe (41.29 KB)
- ApntEx.exe (48.00 KB)
- Apoint.exe (228.00 KB)
- Ezcapt.exe (176.00 KB)
- Uninstap.exe (232.00 KB)
This data is about ALPS Touch Pad Driver version 7.5.2002.1110
alone. You can find below info on other releases of ALPS Touch Pad Driver:
...click to view all...
ALPS Touch Pad Driver is an application marketed by Alps Electric. Frequently, users try to erase it. This is troublesome because removing this manually requires some skill related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE manner to erase ALPS Touch Pad Driver is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall ALPS Touch Pad Driver from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find ALPS Touch Pad Driver or simply click the Search feature and type in "ALPS Touch Pad Driver". If it exists on your system the ALPS Touch Pad Driver application will be found very quickly. When you click ALPS Touch Pad Driver in the list of applications, some data about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about ALPS Touch Pad Driver, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall ALPS Touch Pad Driver.
8. After uninstalling ALPS Touch Pad Driver, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of ALPS Touch Pad Driver that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing ALPS Touch Pad Driver with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall ALPS Touch Pad Driver by Alps Electric from your computer, nor are we saying that ALPS Touch Pad Driver by Alps Electric is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall ALPS Touch Pad Driver supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-18 22:28:29.757