ALPS Touch Pad Driver
This info is about ALPS Touch Pad Driver for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It is developed by A guide to uninstall ALPS Touch Pad Driver from your PCAlps Electric
. Additional info about Alps Electric can be seen here
. The program is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files\Apoint2K folder. Keep in mind that this location can differ depending on the user's choice. The full uninstall command line for ALPS Touch Pad Driver is C:\Program Files\Apoint2K\Uninstap.exe ADDREMOVE. The application's main executable file occupies 337.55 KB (345648 bytes) on disk and is titled Apoint.exe.
The following executable files are contained in ALPS Touch Pad Driver. They occupy 1,016.02 KB (1040408
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- ApMsgFwd.exe (66.55 KB)
- ApntEx.exe (29.55 KB)
- Apoint.exe (337.55 KB)
- Ezcapt.exe (206.05 KB)
- Hidfind.exe (96.05 KB)
- Uninstap.exe (280.29 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 7.105.2015.1111
of ALPS Touch Pad Driver. You can find below info on other versions of ALPS Touch Pad Driver:
...click to view all...
ALPS Touch Pad Driver is an application by Alps Electric. Some people want to erase it. This is difficult because removing this manually takes some know-how regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK action to erase ALPS Touch Pad Driver is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall ALPS Touch Pad Driver from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate ALPS Touch Pad Driver or simply activate the Search field and type in "ALPS Touch Pad Driver". If it is installed on your PC the ALPS Touch Pad Driver application will be found very quickly. When you click ALPS Touch Pad Driver in the list of applications, the following information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding ALPS Touch Pad Driver, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove ALPS Touch Pad Driver.
8. After uninstalling ALPS Touch Pad Driver, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of ALPS Touch Pad Driver that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing ALPS Touch Pad Driver using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove ALPS Touch Pad Driver by Alps Electric from your PC, nor are we saying that ALPS Touch Pad Driver by Alps Electric is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove ALPS Touch Pad Driver supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-27 17:35:39.863