ALPS Touch Pad Driver
A guide to uninstall ALPS Touch Pad Driver from your PC
This info is about ALPS Touch Pad Driver for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It is developed by Alps Electric
. Additional info about Alps Electric can be seen here
. The program is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files\Apoint2K folder. Keep in mind that this location can differ depending on the user's choice. The full uninstall command line for ALPS Touch Pad Driver is C:\Program Files\Apoint2K\Uninstap.exe ADDREMOVE. The application's main executable file occupies 337.55 KB (345648 bytes) on disk and is titled Apoint.exe.
The following executable files are contained in ALPS Touch Pad Driver. They occupy 1,016.02 KB (1040408
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- ApMsgFwd.exe (66.55 KB)
- ApntEx.exe (29.55 KB)
- Apoint.exe (337.55 KB)
- Ezcapt.exe (206.05 KB)
- Hidfind.exe (96.05 KB)
- Uninstap.exe (280.29 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 7.105.2015.1111
of ALPS Touch Pad Driver. You can find below info on other versions of ALPS Touch Pad Driver:
...click to view all...
How to uninstall ALPS Touch Pad Driver from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
ALPS Touch Pad Driver is an application by Alps Electric. Some people want to erase it. This is difficult because removing this manually takes some know-how regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK action to erase ALPS Touch Pad Driver is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this:
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate ALPS Touch Pad Driver or simply click the Search feature and type in "ALPS Touch Pad Driver". If it exists on your system the ALPS Touch Pad Driver application will be found automatically. Notice that after you click ALPS Touch Pad Driver in the list of programs, some information about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about ALPS Touch Pad Driver, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove ALPS Touch Pad Driver.
8. After uninstalling ALPS Touch Pad Driver, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of ALPS Touch Pad Driver that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing ALPS Touch Pad Driver using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove ALPS Touch Pad Driver by Alps Electric from your PC, nor are we saying that ALPS Touch Pad Driver by Alps Electric is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove ALPS Touch Pad Driver supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-27 17:35:39.863