ALPS Touch Pad Driver
You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall ALPS Touch Pad Driver for Windows. It is developed by How to uninstall ALPS Touch Pad Driver from your PCAlps Electric
. Take a look here
where you can get more info on Alps Electric. The application is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\Apoint2K folder. Take into account that this location can vary depending on the user's decision. ALPS Touch Pad Driver's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\Apoint2K\Uninstap.exe ADDREMOVE. The application's main executable file is called Apoint.exe and its approximative size is 276.50 KB (283136 bytes).
ALPS Touch Pad Driver contains of the executables below. They take 923.58 KB (945744
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- ApMsgFwd.exe (65.29 KB)
- ApntEx.exe (23.00 KB)
- Apoint.exe (276.50 KB)
- Ezcapt.exe (199.50 KB)
- Hidfind.exe (89.50 KB)
- Uninstap.exe (269.79 KB)
This info is about ALPS Touch Pad Driver version 7.105.2015.101
alone. You can find below info on other versions of ALPS Touch Pad Driver:
...click to view all...
Some files, folders and registry data will not be removed when you remove ALPS Touch Pad Driver from your PC.Folders remaining:
- C:\Program Files\Apoint2K
- C:\Program Files\Apoint2K\ApointPO.chm
- C:\Program Files\Apoint2K\ApointSK.chm
- C:\Program Files\Apoint2K\ApointSL.chm
- C:\Program Files\Apoint2K\ApResPO.dll
ALPS Touch Pad Driver is a program released by Alps Electric. Some computer users try to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is hard because deleting this manually takes some knowledge related to PCs. One of the best EASY action to uninstall ALPS Touch Pad Driver is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete ALPS Touch Pad Driver using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate ALPS Touch Pad Driver or simply click the Search field and type in "ALPS Touch Pad Driver". If it is installed on your PC the ALPS Touch Pad Driver application will be found automatically. Notice that when you select ALPS Touch Pad Driver in the list of programs, the following information about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about ALPS Touch Pad Driver, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall ALPS Touch Pad Driver.
8. After uninstalling ALPS Touch Pad Driver, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of ALPS Touch Pad Driver which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing ALPS Touch Pad Driver using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall ALPS Touch Pad Driver by Alps Electric from your computer, nor are we saying that ALPS Touch Pad Driver by Alps Electric is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall ALPS Touch Pad Driver in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-09-19 08:49:01.640