ALPS Touch Pad Driver
This page is about ALPS Touch Pad Driver for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall ALPS Touch Pad Driver from your computerAlps Electric
. You can find out more on Alps Electric or check for application updates here
. ALPS Touch Pad Driver is normally set up in the C:\Program Files\Apoint2K folder, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the application. ALPS Touch Pad Driver's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\Apoint2K\Uninstap.exe ADDREMOVE. Apoint.exe is the ALPS Touch Pad Driver's primary executable file and it takes circa 667.34 KB (683352 bytes) on disk.
ALPS Touch Pad Driver installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 7.20 MB (7547104
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- ApCLP.exe (4.82 MB)
- ApMsgFwd.exe (69.30 KB)
- ApntEx.exe (28.86 KB)
- Apoint.exe (667.34 KB)
- DPInst.exe (1,023.08 KB)
- hidfind.exe (96.36 KB)
- Uninstap.exe (290.84 KB)
- player.exe (262.62 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 8.100.1611.210
of ALPS Touch Pad Driver. You can find here a few links to other ALPS Touch Pad Driver versions:
...click to view all...
If you're planning to uninstall ALPS Touch Pad Driver you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall ALPS Touch Pad Driver:
Registry that is not cleaned:
- C:\Program Files\Apoint2K
ALPS Touch Pad Driver is an application by Alps Electric. Some computer users choose to remove this program. This is difficult because deleting this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK procedure to remove ALPS Touch Pad Driver is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall ALPS Touch Pad Driver from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate ALPS Touch Pad Driver or simply click the Search field and type in "ALPS Touch Pad Driver". If it is installed on your PC the ALPS Touch Pad Driver app will be found very quickly. After you select ALPS Touch Pad Driver in the list , the following information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding ALPS Touch Pad Driver, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall ALPS Touch Pad Driver.
8. After removing ALPS Touch Pad Driver, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong ALPS Touch Pad Driver that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling ALPS Touch Pad Driver with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall ALPS Touch Pad Driver by Alps Electric from your computer, nor are we saying that ALPS Touch Pad Driver by Alps Electric is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall ALPS Touch Pad Driver in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-19 18:47:29.780