ALPS Touch Pad Driver
ALPS Touch Pad Driver is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your computer. It is developed by A guide to uninstall ALPS Touch Pad Driver from your systemAlps Electric
. Further information on Alps Electric can be found here
. Usually the ALPS Touch Pad Driver application is installed in the C:\Program Files\Apoint2K directory, depending on the user's option during setup. ALPS Touch Pad Driver's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\Apoint2K\Uninstap.exe ADDREMOVE. The application's main executable file is named Apoint.exe and it has a size of 694.10 KB (710760 bytes).
ALPS Touch Pad Driver contains of the executables below. They occupy 7.58 MB (7945008
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- ApCLP.exe (4.98 MB)
- ApMsgFwd.exe (79.79 KB)
- ApntEx.exe (39.37 KB)
- Apoint.exe (694.10 KB)
- DPInst.exe (1.01 MB)
- hidfind.exe (83.82 KB)
- Uninstap.exe (455.13 KB)
- player.exe (271.15 KB)
This page is about ALPS Touch Pad Driver version 8.100.1111.115
alone. Click on the links below for other ALPS Touch Pad Driver versions:
...click to view all...
ALPS Touch Pad Driver is a program offered by Alps Electric. Some people decide to uninstall this application. This can be efortful because uninstalling this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding PCs. One of the best QUICK approach to uninstall ALPS Touch Pad Driver is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete ALPS Touch Pad Driver from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate ALPS Touch Pad Driver or simply activate the Search feature and type in "ALPS Touch Pad Driver". If it exists on your system the ALPS Touch Pad Driver program will be found automatically. Notice that after you click ALPS Touch Pad Driver in the list of programs, the following information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding ALPS Touch Pad Driver, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove ALPS Touch Pad Driver.
8. After uninstalling ALPS Touch Pad Driver, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of ALPS Touch Pad Driver which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing ALPS Touch Pad Driver using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove ALPS Touch Pad Driver by Alps Electric from your PC, nor are we saying that ALPS Touch Pad Driver by Alps Electric is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove ALPS Touch Pad Driver in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-06-03 16:18:51.507