ALPS Touch Pad Driver
ALPS Touch Pad Driver is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall ALPS Touch Pad Driver from your computerAlps Electric
. Check out here
where you can find out more on Alps Electric. ALPS Touch Pad Driver is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\Apoint2K folder, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's option when installing the application. ALPS Touch Pad Driver's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\Apoint2K\Uninstap.exe ADDREMOVE. ALPS Touch Pad Driver's main file takes around 245.36 KB (251248 bytes) and is called Apoint.exe.
The executable files below are part of ALPS Touch Pad Driver. They take about 1,009.42 KB (1033648
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- ApLEDControl.exe (69.36 KB)
- ApMsgFwd.exe (53.29 KB)
- ApntEx.exe (53.36 KB)
- Apoint.exe (245.36 KB)
- Ezcapt.exe (181.36 KB)
- Hidfind.exe (54.72 KB)
- OSD.exe (110.62 KB)
- Uninstap.exe (241.36 KB)
This data is about ALPS Touch Pad Driver version 7.6.2020.204
only. You can find here a few links to other ALPS Touch Pad Driver versions:
...click to view all...
Several files, folders and Windows registry data can not be uninstalled when you want to remove ALPS Touch Pad Driver from your computer.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall ALPS Touch Pad Driver:
Check for and remove the following files from your disk when you uninstall ALPS Touch Pad Driver:
- C:\Program Files\Apoint2K
- C:\Program Files\Apoint2K\ApMsgFwd.exe
- C:\Program Files\Apoint2K\ApntEx.exe
- C:\Program Files\Apoint2K\Hidfind.exe
ALPS Touch Pad Driver is a program marketed by Alps Electric. Frequently, users want to remove it. Sometimes this can be troublesome because doing this manually requires some skill regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK approach to remove ALPS Touch Pad Driver is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove ALPS Touch Pad Driver from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate ALPS Touch Pad Driver or simply click the Search feature and type in "ALPS Touch Pad Driver". If it exists on your system the ALPS Touch Pad Driver application will be found automatically. Notice that when you click ALPS Touch Pad Driver in the list of applications, some data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding ALPS Touch Pad Driver, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove ALPS Touch Pad Driver.
8. After uninstalling ALPS Touch Pad Driver, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong ALPS Touch Pad Driver that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling ALPS Touch Pad Driver using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove ALPS Touch Pad Driver by Alps Electric from your computer, we are not saying that ALPS Touch Pad Driver by Alps Electric is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove ALPS Touch Pad Driver supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-20 10:25:47.313