ALPS Touch Pad Driver
ALPS Touch Pad Driver is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall ALPS Touch Pad Driver from your computerAlps Electric
. Check out here
where you can find out more on Alps Electric. ALPS Touch Pad Driver is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\Apoint2K folder, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's option when installing the application. ALPS Touch Pad Driver's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\Apoint2K\Uninstap.exe ADDREMOVE. ALPS Touch Pad Driver's main file takes around 245.36 KB (251248 bytes) and is called Apoint.exe.
The executable files below are part of ALPS Touch Pad Driver. They take about 1,009.42 KB (1033648
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- ApLEDControl.exe (69.36 KB)
- ApMsgFwd.exe (53.29 KB)
- ApntEx.exe (53.36 KB)
- Apoint.exe (245.36 KB)
- Ezcapt.exe (181.36 KB)
- Hidfind.exe (54.72 KB)
- OSD.exe (110.62 KB)
- Uninstap.exe (241.36 KB)
This data is about ALPS Touch Pad Driver version 7.6.2020.204
only. You can find here a few links to other ALPS Touch Pad Driver versions:
...click to view all...
Several files, folders and Windows registry data can not be uninstalled when you want to remove ALPS Touch Pad Driver from your computer.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall ALPS Touch Pad Driver:
Check for and remove the following files from your disk when you uninstall ALPS Touch Pad Driver:
- C:\Program Files\Apoint2K
- C:\Program Files\Apoint2K\ApMsgFwd.exe
- C:\Program Files\Apoint2K\ApntEx.exe
- C:\Program Files\Apoint2K\Hidfind.exe
ALPS Touch Pad Driver is a program marketed by Alps Electric. Frequently, users want to remove it. Sometimes this can be troublesome because doing this manually requires some skill regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK approach to remove ALPS Touch Pad Driver is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove ALPS Touch Pad Driver from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find ALPS Touch Pad Driver or simply activate the Search field and type in "ALPS Touch Pad Driver". The ALPS Touch Pad Driver program will be found automatically. When you select ALPS Touch Pad Driver in the list of apps, the following data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding ALPS Touch Pad Driver, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove ALPS Touch Pad Driver.
8. After uninstalling ALPS Touch Pad Driver, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong ALPS Touch Pad Driver that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling ALPS Touch Pad Driver using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove ALPS Touch Pad Driver by Alps Electric from your computer, we are not saying that ALPS Touch Pad Driver by Alps Electric is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove ALPS Touch Pad Driver supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-20 10:25:47.313