ALPS Touch Pad Driver
ALPS Touch Pad Driver is a computer program. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is made by A guide to uninstall ALPS Touch Pad Driver from your systemAlps Electric
. Take a look here
where you can read more on Alps Electric. The program is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files\Apoint2K folder (same installation drive as Windows). You can uninstall ALPS Touch Pad Driver by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Apoint2K\Uninstap.exe ADDREMOVE. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file is labeled Apoint.exe and occupies 232.00 KB (237568 bytes).
The executables below are part of ALPS Touch Pad Driver. They occupy about 741.29 KB (759080
bytes) on disk.
- ApMsgFwd.exe (53.29 KB)
- ApntEx.exe (48.00 KB)
- Apoint.exe (232.00 KB)
- Ezcapt.exe (176.00 KB)
- Uninstap.exe (232.00 KB)
This page is about ALPS Touch Pad Driver version 7.5.1711.125
alone. You can find below a few links to other ALPS Touch Pad Driver releases:
...click to view all...
ALPS Touch Pad Driver is an application marketed by Alps Electric. Sometimes, computer users try to erase it. Sometimes this is hard because removing this by hand takes some knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY approach to erase ALPS Touch Pad Driver is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove ALPS Touch Pad Driver with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find ALPS Touch Pad Driver or simply click the Search field and type in "ALPS Touch Pad Driver". If it exists on your system the ALPS Touch Pad Driver app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click ALPS Touch Pad Driver in the list of applications, some information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding ALPS Touch Pad Driver, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove ALPS Touch Pad Driver.
8. After uninstalling ALPS Touch Pad Driver, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of ALPS Touch Pad Driver which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling ALPS Touch Pad Driver with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall ALPS Touch Pad Driver by Alps Electric from your PC, nor are we saying that ALPS Touch Pad Driver by Alps Electric is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall ALPS Touch Pad Driver in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-08-02 06:29:48.310