ALPS Touch Pad Driver
ALPS Touch Pad Driver is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your computer. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall ALPS Touch Pad Driver from your computerAlps Electric
. Take a look here
where you can find out more on Alps Electric. Usually the ALPS Touch Pad Driver program is found in the C:\Program Files\Apoint2K directory, depending on the user's option during setup. C:\Program Files\Apoint2K\Uninstap.exe ADDREMOVE is the full command line if you want to uninstall ALPS Touch Pad Driver. ALPS Touch Pad Driver's main file takes about 675.34 KB (691544 bytes) and its name is Apoint.exe.
The executables below are part of ALPS Touch Pad Driver. They occupy an average of 7.20 MB (7551712
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- ApCLP.exe (4.81 MB)
- ApMsgFwd.exe (69.30 KB)
- ApntEx.exe (28.86 KB)
- Apoint.exe (675.34 KB)
- DPInst.exe (1,023.08 KB)
- hidfind.exe (96.36 KB)
- Uninstap.exe (291.34 KB)
- player.exe (262.62 KB)
This web page is about ALPS Touch Pad Driver version 8.100.1611.214
only. You can find below info on other versions of ALPS Touch Pad Driver:
...click to view all...
ALPS Touch Pad Driver is an application released by Alps Electric. Sometimes, people choose to erase it. This can be difficult because doing this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK practice to erase ALPS Touch Pad Driver is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete ALPS Touch Pad Driver from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate ALPS Touch Pad Driver or simply click the Search field and type in "ALPS Touch Pad Driver". If it is installed on your PC the ALPS Touch Pad Driver app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select ALPS Touch Pad Driver in the list of applications, some information about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about ALPS Touch Pad Driver, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove ALPS Touch Pad Driver.
8. After removing ALPS Touch Pad Driver, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong ALPS Touch Pad Driver which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling ALPS Touch Pad Driver with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove ALPS Touch Pad Driver by Alps Electric from your computer, we are not saying that ALPS Touch Pad Driver by Alps Electric is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove ALPS Touch Pad Driver supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-12-07 22:25:39.400