ALPS Touch Pad Driver
ALPS Touch Pad Driver is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. It is written by A way to uninstall ALPS Touch Pad Driver from your computerAlps Electric
. Additional info about Alps Electric can be read here
. Usually the ALPS Touch Pad Driver application is placed in the C:\Program Files\Apoint2K folder, depending on the user's option during install. ALPS Touch Pad Driver's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\Apoint2K\Uninstap.exe ADDREMOVE. Apoint.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 675.34 KB (691544 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are contained in ALPS Touch Pad Driver. They occupy 7.25 MB (7605456
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- ApCLP.exe (4.85 MB)
- ApMsgFwd.exe (70.30 KB)
- ApntEx.exe (28.86 KB)
- Apoint.exe (675.34 KB)
- ApOpenMou.exe (14.98 KB)
- DPInst.exe (1,023.08 KB)
- hidfind.exe (96.36 KB)
- Uninstap.exe (291.34 KB)
- player.exe (262.62 KB)
The current page applies to ALPS Touch Pad Driver version 8.201.1711.126
alone. Click on the links below for other ALPS Touch Pad Driver versions:
...click to view all...
ALPS Touch Pad Driver is a program by the software company Alps Electric. Sometimes, computer users want to uninstall it. Sometimes this is difficult because deleting this manually requires some knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK way to uninstall ALPS Touch Pad Driver is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase ALPS Touch Pad Driver from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate ALPS Touch Pad Driver or simply click the Search field and type in "ALPS Touch Pad Driver". The ALPS Touch Pad Driver app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select ALPS Touch Pad Driver in the list of applications, the following data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding ALPS Touch Pad Driver, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall ALPS Touch Pad Driver.
8. After uninstalling ALPS Touch Pad Driver, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong ALPS Touch Pad Driver that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing ALPS Touch Pad Driver with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall ALPS Touch Pad Driver by Alps Electric from your PC, we are not saying that ALPS Touch Pad Driver by Alps Electric is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall ALPS Touch Pad Driver in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-28 23:57:17.013