ALPS Touch Pad Driver
ALPS Touch Pad Driver is a computer program. This page holds details on how to remove it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall ALPS Touch Pad Driver from your PCAlps Electric
. You can find out more on Alps Electric or check for application updates here
. ALPS Touch Pad Driver is typically set up in the C:\Program Files\Apoint2K folder, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the application. The full command line for removing ALPS Touch Pad Driver is C:\Program Files\Apoint2K\Uninstap.exe ADDREMOVE. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for administrator rights. Apoint.exe is the ALPS Touch Pad Driver's primary executable file and it takes around 686.34 KB (702808 bytes) on disk.
ALPS Touch Pad Driver contains of the executables below. They take 7.58 MB (7949816
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- ApCLP.exe (4.97 MB)
- ApMsgFwd.exe (69.80 KB)
- ApntEx.exe (30.84 KB)
- Apoint.exe (686.34 KB)
- ApOpenMou.exe (14.98 KB)
- DPInst.exe (1,023.08 KB)
- hidfind.exe (74.84 KB)
- HidMonitorSvc.exe (85.34 KB)
- Uninstap.exe (425.34 KB)
- player.exe (262.62 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 8.1205.1711.107
of ALPS Touch Pad Driver. For more ALPS Touch Pad Driver versions please click below:
...click to view all...
ALPS Touch Pad Driver is an application by Alps Electric. Some people want to remove it. Sometimes this can be troublesome because uninstalling this by hand requires some knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK action to remove ALPS Touch Pad Driver is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove ALPS Touch Pad Driver from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate ALPS Touch Pad Driver or simply click the Search field and type in "ALPS Touch Pad Driver". If it exists on your system the ALPS Touch Pad Driver app will be found very quickly. After you click ALPS Touch Pad Driver in the list of applications, some information about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about ALPS Touch Pad Driver, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall ALPS Touch Pad Driver.
8. After removing ALPS Touch Pad Driver, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong ALPS Touch Pad Driver which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing ALPS Touch Pad Driver using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall ALPS Touch Pad Driver by Alps Electric from your PC, nor are we saying that ALPS Touch Pad Driver by Alps Electric is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall ALPS Touch Pad Driver supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-12-19 17:12:40.710