ALPS Touch Pad Driver
ALPS Touch Pad Driver is a computer program. This page contains details on how to remove it from your computer. It is written by A guide to uninstall ALPS Touch Pad Driver from your PCAlps Electric
. Check out here
where you can get more info on Alps Electric. ALPS Touch Pad Driver is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files\Apoint2K folder, depending on the user's decision. You can remove ALPS Touch Pad Driver by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Apoint2K\Uninstap.exe ADDREMOVE. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for admin rights. ALPS Touch Pad Driver's main file takes about 672.34 KB (688472 bytes) and is called Apoint.exe.
The executables below are part of ALPS Touch Pad Driver. They take about 8.15 MB (8540896
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- ApCLP.exe (5.76 MB)
- ApMsgFwd.exe (69.30 KB)
- ApntEx.exe (28.86 KB)
- Apoint.exe (672.34 KB)
- DPInst.exe (1,023.08 KB)
- hidfind.exe (96.36 KB)
- Uninstap.exe (290.84 KB)
- player.exe (262.62 KB)
This data is about ALPS Touch Pad Driver version 8.100.303.509
only. You can find below info on other application versions of ALPS Touch Pad Driver:
...click to view all...
ALPS Touch Pad Driver is an application by Alps Electric. Some people decide to remove it. This can be hard because doing this manually takes some knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE action to remove ALPS Touch Pad Driver is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall ALPS Touch Pad Driver from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find ALPS Touch Pad Driver or simply activate the Search field and type in "ALPS Touch Pad Driver". The ALPS Touch Pad Driver app will be found automatically. When you select ALPS Touch Pad Driver in the list of applications, some data about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about ALPS Touch Pad Driver, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall ALPS Touch Pad Driver.
8. After removing ALPS Touch Pad Driver, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of ALPS Touch Pad Driver which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling ALPS Touch Pad Driver using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall ALPS Touch Pad Driver by Alps Electric from your computer, we are not saying that ALPS Touch Pad Driver by Alps Electric is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall ALPS Touch Pad Driver supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-22 06:02:25.447