ALPS Touch Pad Driver
You can find on this page details on how to remove ALPS Touch Pad Driver for Windows. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall ALPS Touch Pad Driver from your systemAlps Electric
. Further information on Alps Electric can be found here
. Usually the ALPS Touch Pad Driver application is placed in the C:\Program Files\Apoint2K directory, depending on the user's option during setup. The full uninstall command line for ALPS Touch Pad Driver is C:\Program Files\Apoint2K\Uninstap.exe ADDREMOVE. The program's main executable file has a size of 522.34 KB (534872 bytes) on disk and is titled Apoint.exe.
The following executables are incorporated in ALPS Touch Pad Driver. They occupy 6.61 MB (6936088
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- ApCLP.exe (4.75 MB)
- ApMsgFwd.exe (56.80 KB)
- ApntEx.exe (53.36 KB)
- Apoint.exe (522.34 KB)
- DPInst.exe (900.56 KB)
- hidfind.exe (53.46 KB)
- HidMonitorSvc.exe (74.34 KB)
- Uninstap.exe (250.34 KB)
The current web page applies to ALPS Touch Pad Driver version 8.0.2020.209
only. You can find below info on other application versions of ALPS Touch Pad Driver:
...click to view all...
ALPS Touch Pad Driver is an application released by Alps Electric. Frequently, users decide to erase this program. This is hard because doing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY manner to erase ALPS Touch Pad Driver is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase ALPS Touch Pad Driver from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate ALPS Touch Pad Driver or simply activate the Search field and type in "ALPS Touch Pad Driver". The ALPS Touch Pad Driver application will be found automatically. When you click ALPS Touch Pad Driver in the list , the following data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding ALPS Touch Pad Driver, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall ALPS Touch Pad Driver.
8. After removing ALPS Touch Pad Driver, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of ALPS Touch Pad Driver that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling ALPS Touch Pad Driver with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall ALPS Touch Pad Driver by Alps Electric from your PC, nor are we saying that ALPS Touch Pad Driver by Alps Electric is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall ALPS Touch Pad Driver supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-08-10 07:36:20.433