CCC Help Thai
CCC Help Thai is a software application. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is developed by How to uninstall CCC Help Thai from your systemAdvanced Micro Devices, Inc.
. More information on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. can be found here
. Please open http://www.amd.com
if you want to read more on CCC Help Thai on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.'s page. The program is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies directory. Take into account that this path can vary being determined by the user's decision. CLI.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 304.00 KB (311296 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed together with CCC Help Thai. They occupy about 2.75 MB (2883200
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CCC.exe (292.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (315.50 KB)
- CLI.exe (304.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (335.13 KB)
- installShell.exe (232.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (344.50 KB)
- LOG.exe (70.50 KB)
- MMLoadDrvPXDiscrete.exe (48.50 KB)
- MOM.exe (292.00 KB)
- CCCDsPreview.exe (58.00 KB)
- MMACEPrevPXdiscrete.exe (91.00 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (293.00 KB)
The current page applies to CCC Help Thai version 2011.1207.0216.3953
only. You can find below a few links to other CCC Help Thai versions:
...click to view all...
CCC Help Thai is a program offered by the software company Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Sometimes, computer users try to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is easier said than done because doing this manually requires some knowledge regarding PCs. The best EASY procedure to uninstall CCC Help Thai is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete CCC Help Thai from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find CCC Help Thai or simply activate the Search field and type in "CCC Help Thai". The CCC Help Thai application will be found very quickly. When you select CCC Help Thai in the list of programs, some information about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about CCC Help Thai, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall CCC Help Thai.
8. After uninstalling CCC Help Thai, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of CCC Help Thai which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling CCC Help Thai with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall CCC Help Thai by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that CCC Help Thai by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall CCC Help Thai in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-20 09:06:03.497