CCC Help Thai
CCC Help Thai is a software application. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall CCC Help Thai from your computerAdvanced Micro Devices, Inc.
. Open here
where you can get more info on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. More data about the app CCC Help Thai can be found at http://www.amd.com
. CCC Help Thai is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies directory, subject to the user's decision. CCC Help Thai's primary file takes about 304.00 KB (311296 bytes) and its name is CLI.exe.
CCC Help Thai contains of the executables below. They occupy 8.13 MB (8520704
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CCC.exe (292.50 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (316.50 KB)
- CLI.exe (304.00 KB)
- installShell.exe (236.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (336.00 KB)
- LOG.exe (71.00 KB)
- MMLoadDrvPXDiscrete.exe (51.50 KB)
- MOM.exe (292.50 KB)
- SLSTaskbar.exe (1.98 MB)
- SLSTaskbar64.exe (2.51 MB)
- CLIStart.exe (748.25 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (729.75 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (293.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2013.1206.1712.30857
of CCC Help Thai. For other CCC Help Thai versions please click below:
...click to view all...
CCC Help Thai is a program by the software company Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Sometimes, people try to erase this program. Sometimes this can be hard because uninstalling this by hand takes some knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY way to erase CCC Help Thai is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove CCC Help Thai from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate CCC Help Thai or simply activate the Search feature and type in "CCC Help Thai". The CCC Help Thai app will be found very quickly. After you select CCC Help Thai in the list of programs, some information about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about CCC Help Thai, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove CCC Help Thai.
8. After uninstalling CCC Help Thai, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong CCC Help Thai which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling CCC Help Thai using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove CCC Help Thai by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that CCC Help Thai by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove CCC Help Thai in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-25 14:09:18.407