CCC Help Chinese Standard
This info is about CCC Help Chinese Standard for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It is developed by A way to uninstall CCC Help Chinese Standard from your systemATI
. You can find out more on ATI or check for application updates here
. More information about CCC Help Chinese Standard can be found at http://www.ati.com
. The program is often installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies directory. Keep in mind that this location can vary depending on the user's preference. The application's main executable file is labeled CCCInstall.exe and occupies 52.00 KB (53248 bytes).
The executables below are part of CCC Help Chinese Standard. They occupy an average of 3.09 MB (3244032
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CCCInstall.exe (52.00 KB)
- CLI.exe (48.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (48.00 KB)
- LOG.exe (84.00 KB)
- DXStress.exe (2.17 MB)
- MMLoadDrv.exe (52.00 KB)
- CCCDsPreview.exe (72.00 KB)
- MMACEPrev.exe (100.00 KB)
- cccprev.exe (488.00 KB)
The current page applies to CCC Help Chinese Standard version 2010.0113.2207.39662
only. You can find below info on other application versions of CCC Help Chinese Standard:
...click to view all...
CCC Help Chinese Standard is a program marketed by ATI. Frequently, computer users try to remove this application. Sometimes this is hard because deleting this manually requires some skill related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK action to remove CCC Help Chinese Standard is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove CCC Help Chinese Standard with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate CCC Help Chinese Standard or simply activate the Search field and type in "CCC Help Chinese Standard". If it is installed on your PC the CCC Help Chinese Standard program will be found automatically. Notice that when you select CCC Help Chinese Standard in the list of applications, the following information about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about CCC Help Chinese Standard, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove CCC Help Chinese Standard.
8. After removing CCC Help Chinese Standard, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong CCC Help Chinese Standard which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling CCC Help Chinese Standard with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall CCC Help Chinese Standard by ATI from your PC, we are not saying that CCC Help Chinese Standard by ATI is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall CCC Help Chinese Standard supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 05:01:18.533