CCC Help Chinese Standard
This info is about CCC Help Chinese Standard for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall CCC Help Chinese Standard from your computerATI
. More information on ATI can be found here
. Click on http://www.ati.com
to get more facts about CCC Help Chinese Standard on ATI's website. CCC Help Chinese Standard is usually set up in the C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies directory, depending on the user's choice. The application's main executable file occupies 52.00 KB (53248 bytes) on disk and is labeled CCCInstall.exe.
CCC Help Chinese Standard installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 2.97 MB (3117056
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CCCInstall.exe (52.00 KB)
- CLI.exe (48.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (48.00 KB)
- LOG.exe (84.00 KB)
- DXStress.exe (2.17 MB)
- MMLoadDrv.exe (52.00 KB)
- cccprev.exe (488.00 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (48.00 KB)
This page is about CCC Help Chinese Standard version 2009.0804.2222.38385
alone. You can find below info on other application versions of CCC Help Chinese Standard:
...click to view all...
CCC Help Chinese Standard is a program offered by the software company ATI. Some people want to uninstall it. This is easier said than done because deleting this manually requires some experience regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY approach to uninstall CCC Help Chinese Standard is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete CCC Help Chinese Standard with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find CCC Help Chinese Standard or simply activate the Search field and type in "CCC Help Chinese Standard". The CCC Help Chinese Standard app will be found very quickly. After you click CCC Help Chinese Standard in the list of programs, some information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding CCC Help Chinese Standard, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove CCC Help Chinese Standard.
8. After uninstalling CCC Help Chinese Standard, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong CCC Help Chinese Standard that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling CCC Help Chinese Standard with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove CCC Help Chinese Standard by ATI from your computer, nor are we saying that CCC Help Chinese Standard by ATI is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove CCC Help Chinese Standard supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 05:01:32.617