CCC Help Chinese Standard
This web page contains thorough information on how to remove CCC Help Chinese Standard for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall CCC Help Chinese Standard from your systemATI
. Check out here
for more info on ATI. More information about CCC Help Chinese Standard can be seen at http://www.ati.com
. The program is frequently located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies folder (same installation drive as Windows). The application's main executable file occupies 88.00 KB (90112 bytes) on disk and is labeled CCCInstall.exe.
CCC Help Chinese Standard installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 3.04 MB (3186688
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CCCInstall.exe (88.00 KB)
- CLI.exe (64.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (64.00 KB)
- LOG.exe (84.00 KB)
- DXStress.exe (2.17 MB)
- MMLoadDrv.exe (52.00 KB)
- cccprev.exe (488.00 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (48.00 KB)
The current page applies to CCC Help Chinese Standard version 2010.0511.2152.37435
alone. Click on the links below for other CCC Help Chinese Standard versions:
...click to view all...
CCC Help Chinese Standard is a program offered by the software company ATI. Sometimes, computer users decide to remove this program. This can be hard because doing this by hand takes some experience related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY solution to remove CCC Help Chinese Standard is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase CCC Help Chinese Standard from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find CCC Help Chinese Standard or simply click the Search feature and type in "CCC Help Chinese Standard". If it is installed on your PC the CCC Help Chinese Standard program will be found automatically. When you click CCC Help Chinese Standard in the list of apps, the following information about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about CCC Help Chinese Standard, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove CCC Help Chinese Standard.
8. After removing CCC Help Chinese Standard, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong CCC Help Chinese Standard which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing CCC Help Chinese Standard using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove CCC Help Chinese Standard by ATI from your PC, we are not saying that CCC Help Chinese Standard by ATI is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove CCC Help Chinese Standard supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 13:57:19.080