This page is about BWMeter for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is developed by How to uninstall BWMeter from your systemDeskSoft
. More data about DeskSoft can be seen here
. More info about the software BWMeter can be seen at http://www.desksoft.com
. The application is often installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\BWMeter folder (same installation drive as Windows). You can uninstall BWMeter by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\BWMeter\Uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for admin rights. BWMeter's primary file takes around 1.23 MB (1290752 bytes) and is called BWMeter.exe.
The following executables are installed beside BWMeter. They occupy about 1.84 MB (1933978
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- BWMeter.exe (1.23 MB)
- BWMeterConSvc.exe (63.00 KB)
- ExportStats.exe (104.00 KB)
- Patch.exe (245.50 KB)
- snetcfg.exe (15.00 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (200.65 KB)
This page is about BWMeter version 6.8.0
only. You can find below info on other versions of BWMeter:
...click to view all...
BWMeter has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Folders found on disk after you uninstall BWMeter from your PC:
The files below were left behind on your disk by BWMeter when you uninstall it:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\BWMeter
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\RoUserNameg\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\BWMeter
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following keys will not be cleaned; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\BWMeter\Alert.wav
- C:\Program Files (x86)\BWMeter\BWMeter.chm
- C:\Program Files (x86)\BWMeter\BWMeter.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\BWMeter\BWMeterConSvc.exe
Supplementary values that are not removed:
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files (x86)\BWMeter\BWMeter.exe
BWMeter is a program by DeskSoft. Frequently, computer users try to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is difficult because uninstalling this by hand requires some knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY action to uninstall BWMeter is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete BWMeter from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find BWMeter or simply click the Search field and type in "BWMeter". The BWMeter application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click BWMeter in the list of apps, the following information regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding BWMeter, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for BWMeter:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.desksoft.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\BWMeter\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove BWMeter.
8. After uninstalling BWMeter, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of BWMeter that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing BWMeter with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove BWMeter by DeskSoft from your computer, nor are we saying that BWMeter by DeskSoft is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove BWMeter supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 12:18:27.657